Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keeping Calm & Carrying On


Some days, that's all you can do, right?

Life has been relatively calm since I finished working on my last show.  Curious??  It's been a month of catching up on dentist/doctor appointments, un-pinned interests, having a social life...so nothing terribly exciting.  Of course, there was the amazing weekend at Disney World w/ Jay & his family AND a week helping out my sister-in-law with their newest addition, so all in all, it's been a good month. 

Granted, even after wearing myself down for ten days straight, I didn't think a stuffy nose from a 2yr old would wreak havoc on me...but it did.  And here I am.  Five days later (yes, in my pajamas) and still not fully recovered. 

[Sigh]

There were a few anxious weeks as I juggled the decision to move on to another show or spend the next few months (or more) searching for a completely new job in a new field.  After some careful consideration, I decided that another travel coordinating gig wouldn't be that painful...especially considering it's with this guy.  I don't know much about the movie other than that it's a period piece (yippee!!), but you can check out any updates here as we move along.

So, in a few weeks, I'll be back to work.  In the meantime, hoping to knock out some of this list, but we'll see =) 

One day at a time, Laura.  One day...

Btw, if you're curious where "Keep Calm & Carry On" came from, here's your history lesson for today. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment