It's hard to imagine that 2011 will begin the slow crawl towards the closing of a decade. Although I'm not there yet, I have thirteen more months to savor the last of my twenties. Granted, those years weren't exactly graceful as I have flopped & floundered through friendships, jobs and boyfriends..BUT He is good and has brought me through a lot. There are so many years ahead that will be full of joy & excitement (along with a few flops I'm sure), so leaving my twenties does not bring me sadness at all!!
However, there are a few things I'd like to accomplish before then! They aren't in any particular order, but these have definitely been on my mind:
1. Take a train trip! Any suggestions?
2. Write & complete a screenplay. This may help.
3. Visit Washington, D.C...for the first time (yes, I was a history major).
4. Scrapbook my trip to Australia.
5. Eat vegetarian/grain-free for a month (gluten is already out, so might as well add more!)
6. Start taking vitamins more regularly.
7. Take a trip with Jason to either here, here, or here (again for me)!
8. Refinish a piece of furniture (or two).
9. Practice my Spanish daily on Rosetta Stone.
10. Redecorate and browse (utilize) more of this.
11. Volunteer more often. Perhaps at a food bank or humane society.
12. Read The Count of Monte Cristo.
13. Submit an article or story to here, here, or here!
14. Watch Gone with the Wind (I have yet to have four hours to devote to one movie!)
15. Practice piano at least once a week! Learn to play this song (hopefully better than that guy).
16. Find something to sell regularly on this site.
17. Journal regularly. Finish two journals.
19. Take the time to actually do these workout videos in the morning...either that or my yoga ones.
20. Write an old friend to let them know the positive impact they have had on my life.
21. Read through the entire Bible...straight through--none of this jumping around to different chapters!
22. Plant a vegetable garden or one of these.
23. Take and frame at least five artistic pictures.
24. Learn to sew...and make two pillow coverings. Not the colors--just the patterns.
25. Read The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson.
26. Start researching and investing my money. Roll my 403B into something useful.
27. Complete fifty books. (See this list of what I've read so far).
28. Go "for real" camping with friends. (Camping was a cheap hotel for us growing up).
29. Clean out my gmail (or file them away). Current inbox count: 13,562. Goal: 5,000.
30. Love well.
Once I complete them, I'll highlight them...let the games begin!