"Real luxury is time & opportunity to read for pleasure."
If you've glanced at this (#27 specifically) you'll know I have quite a lofty goal to hit over the next year. Fortunately, things have seemed to be moving right along as I only have 31 more to go...as of today at least =) Some of these you've probably heard of while some were rescued right before heading to the Salvation Army and fortunately, all of them have been pretty decent reads.
I've linked most of these to Amazon, but if you're in Atlanta, here are some great stores to check out: Book Nook, Trilogy Bookstore (there's a ScoutMob on this one too!!), or Little Shop of Stories. I'm a Borders nut as well as Barnes &Noble so I'm always looking in the bargain book section to see what I can find. Anyways, here's what I've read & when I've finished.
1) Friendship Cake by Lynne Hinton (1/9/11)
2) White Oleander by Janet Finch (1/30/11)
3) Transfer of Power by Vince Flynn (2/6/11)
4) Walking with God by John Eldredge (2/20/11)
5) A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers (2/27/11)
6) An Echo in the Darkness by Francine Rivers (3/7/11)
7) Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (3/14/11)
8) Zeitoun by Dave Eggers (4/4/11)
9) The Winter Garden by Johanna Verweed (4/18/11)
10) The Martha Rules by Martha Stewart (4/21/11)
11) The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (4/22/11)
12) Deception Point by Dan Brown (5/7/11)
13) Open House by Elizabeth Berg (5/16/11)
14) The Sacred Romance by John Eldredge & Brent Curtis (6/7/11)
15) Memorial Day by Vince Flynn (6/7/11)
16) Whatever Makes You Happy by Lisa Grunwald (6/13/11)
17) The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (6/16/11)
18) The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson (6/19/11)
19) Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg (6/23/11)