Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Writer's Block

Starting a blog wasn't easy this year.  

As someone who aspires to be a creative screenwriter, you would think it'd be an easy and natural next step for me.  Hey everyone!!  Here are my new story ideas--thoughts??  For most of you writers out there, you know that vulnerability does not come easily...and for those that it does...God bless you.

Instead I find myself freezing the second my fingers rest on the keys.  Questions and doubts flood my mind as I accept the fact that I do not have children to showcase, I have not planted a new garden, I do not have a cool camera to capture life with, I haven't traveled in a while, and no, I have not tried any new recipes.  Inevitably, the question creeps in...

What in the world am I going to blog about?

Today, it is my writer's block.  The simple stated fact that I have no idea what to write.  Of course, there are always things to ponder.  Could I write about my attempts at ScriptFrenzy this week?  Sure, but my progress equals zero.  Could it be about the movie I just wrapped?  Ehh...another day. 

Soon enough, this will pass...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment